GPT3 Generated Summary:
- Wu Dao 2.0 is a multimodal AI system that can learn from text and images.
- It’s trained using the FastMoE framework.
- It’s 10x bigger than GPT-3.
- *It’s bigger than the human brain, but it’s not clear if it’s more powerful. (not in the article - GPT3 snuck this one in there.)
- Multi-AIs will dominate the future
- Wu Dao 2.0 is versatile, multidisciplinary, and multimodal.
- Wu Dao 2.0 reached/surpassed SOTA levels on 9 benchmark tasks widely recognized by the AI community.
- Hua Zhibing is a virtual student with some ability in reasoning and emotional interaction.
- Tang Jie claims Wu Dao 2.0 is close to breaking through the Turing test, and competing with humans.